Monday, December 1, 2008

My Old Life

Today I called my old roommates while I was on my way to a meeting at 2:00. They were hanging out in bed, warm and cozy, while I walked through the snow to the high school. Not fair.
Granted, I chose to do this 9-5 thing, and still feel like it's the right time in my life to do this, but it's a strange adjustment, especially when your best friends are in bed.

PS- I found it very satisfying to kick chunks of snow on the way back to the office. I don't know if I've ever done that before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SNOW!?

Anonymous said...

While you're home, you could walk the dogs at 6:30AM, then when you get back, it'll feel like you're getting to sleep in! Just trying to help. St. Nick has a package on the way; you did remember his feast day Saturday, right? Holy Day Monday. Hard to believe you'll be here 2 weeks from Saturday! Will you be coming back "in cow?" Might need to prepare the dogs if you are.